AposTherapy®, a foot-worn nonsurgical treatment for knee and back pain shows spectacular results – 92% of 50,000 patients worldwide report the treatment has exceeded their expectations, and 95% of the patients would recommend AposTherapy® to others.
How does it work?
AposTherapy® is the result of over a decade of research done by two physicians from the fields of orthopaedics and sports medicine.
The two doctors developed this unique technology to enable rehabilitation of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions such knee osteoarthritis. This individually calibrated foot-worn device aims to significantly reduce lower limb joint pain through its two functions: biomechanically offloading the painful structures and working the muscular control.
What does it involve?
A specially trained physiotherapist will complete a comprehensive assessment to review the suitability of the treatment. If suitable, the physiotherapist will advise you of your options. Following this, the physiotherapist will calibrate a device and provide a personalised treatment programme. The treatment is carried out during the patient’s normal daily activities, at home or at work, for approximately an hour a day to enable optimal results.
The main benefits of AposTherapy®
- Non-surgical, drug-free solution
- Clinically proven to provide significant and lasting pain relief
- Addresses the root cause of the patient’s condition
- Improves function through effective motor learning
- Personalised care programme that meets the patient’s specific needs
- Continuous evaluation
- Convenient – fits seamlessly into the patient’s daily life
Conditions AposTherapy can treat
AposTherapy® has been found to be effective for the following conditions:
- Knee pain (Osteoarthritis, patellofemoral pain syndrome, meniscal tear, ligament tear)
- Lower back pain
- Rehabilitation before and after total knee and hip replacement surgery
- Hip pain (particularly osteoarthritis)
- Ankle problems (rehabilitation post fractures, recurrent ankle sprain)
- Sports injury rehabilitation
65-year-old Penny Brown from Devon no longer uses a walking stick
Three years ago Penny Brown from Devon, UK, was using a walking stick due to her knee arthritis. She would have probably thought you mad if you had offered her a trip to Australia at the time. Yet in March 2017, Penny went on that trip without any walking aid, having undergone AposTherapy® treatment.
But why tell you about our patients when you can hear about the impact AposTherapy® had on their lives directly from them?
For information about Apostherapy or to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation fill in the form below: